CAMEL has manufactured glass vacuum flasks and metalware in Hong Kong since 1940. Their vacuum flasks and tumblers are insulated with custom-designed and sized dewar bottles for superior insulation and to suit every need.
Colours in this collection include: Grey Wash (GW), Pink (PK), Mustard (MY), Coral (CR), Violet (LP), Charcoal (CG), Turquoise (TG)
The Camel Story
Camel is still run by the original family who founded it in 1949, the Leungs, and every flask is still made in Hong Kong. They always will be. Camel believes in Hong Kong. Read the whole story of Camel here.
- 450 ml
- 8 (dia) x 23.6 (h) cm
- Keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours when used as instructed
- The imprints (‘black dots’) found in the glass are spacers between the double-wall surfaces; they will never touch the contents in a normal flask
- The highly reflective surface is achieved by the deposition of pure silver on the vacuum side of the inner glass; it will never touch the contents in a normal flask
Care For Your Camel Flask:
- To avoid glass breakage caused by thermal shock, avoid pouring ice-cold liquid (or ice-cubes) into the flask right after its exposure to hot contents, and vice versa.
- Do not use the flask lid to hold or drink beverages from it
- The stopper is not a water-tight device so avoid shaking or inverting the flask.
- Keep the flask away from children especially if it contains hot liquid