This pair of Playful Socks has a geometric print with a variation of GOD's original lucky panda.
The giant panda is the rarest member of the bear family and considered to be China's national treasure. In Chinese, their name translates to 'bear-cat' so GOD has created this panda in the likeness of our lucky cat, usually found in the front of shops and restaurants to welcome in new business.
Playful Socks x GOD
Two proud Hong Kong Brands unite to bring you a new collaborative collection of socks, a premier lifestyle and fashion brand and Playful Socks, a young and energetic socks brand proud of their local roots bring you a new way to show your love for the vibrant city they call home.
The series features unique designs representing the eccentricities of Hong Kong. Each print is distinctly and proudly Hong Kong. The Playful Socks x GOD collection is stylish yet playful! As people say, you are what you wear!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair