We've teamed up with Mazu Resortwear to create the Surfing Swim Shorts. This design is inspired by the vibrant culture of this energetic city where east meets west, and age-old traditions with an eco-friendly message. Both Mazu Resortwear and G.O.D. care deeply about reducing Hong Kong's use of plastic, so it was only natural that we created a classic pair of swim shorts made from 12 recycled plastic bottles. If you look closely you will see a traditional fisherman engaged in various water sports.
- Made of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
- Elastic waistband with iconic tanbark red drawstring
- Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
- Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
- Mesh lining
- Quick-dry & ultra-lightweight fabric
-Side and back pockets
- Two eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water.