This fun pair of socks feature alligators which were once endangered due to over-hunting. These socks are inspired by their resilience and ability to bounce back and reminds you to do the same.
Do you know that alligators were once endangered ? Playful Socks designed alligator socks because they wanted to demonstrate their love for tropical animals. Luckily, alligators bounced back and avoided extinction which shows great resilience. Get a pair to remind yourself to be a beast!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair