@silfreea is the designer of the JWO House Socks to express her love for Jonathan's music and he mother. Inspired by Jonathan Wong’s 'Haven', she chose two symbols from the song: a heart to represent a mother’s deepest love and a home to represent the shelter she provides.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair