Hong Kong French toast, is one of the most popular items on cha chaan teng menus. Made with peanut butter or condensed milk – or sometimes ham and cheese – it is sandwiched between fluffy slices of white bread, covered in egg batter and then deep-fried. Serve it smothered in butter and honey.
If French Toast is not enough, just get yourself another classic called 'Ball Lo Yau' (i.e. Pineapple Bun sandwiched with a slab of butter).
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair