A GOD Original, this large beach and sports towel with the illustrated version of the GOD signature print, Yaumati.
Yaumati is inspired by Hong Kong's unique vernacular architecture. Named after a popular district in Hong Kong, it is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Residents here ingeniously construct metal extensions to their cramped living spaces. The result is a wonderful patchwork of great individuality covering otherwise bland multi-story buildings.
The flip side of the towel is a black-and-white geometric print of a Chinese wave pattern. This sand-free towel is lightweight, rapid drying and ultra-absorbent.
Made from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Microfiber Polyester and rolls Into an elastic band which doubles as a hook. Includes a free carry pouch.
- Lightweight & Repels Sand
- Rapid Drying & Ultra Absorbent
- Made From 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Microfiber Polyester
- Rolls Into Elastic Band Which Doubles as a Hook
- Free Carry Pouch
- 180 x 80 cm
- Machine wash cold separately
- Wash dark colour separately
- Rinse immediately after use in pools
- Do not use oxidizing/ chlorine-based bleaching agents
- Avoid optical brighteners/ fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Do not soak