Indulge in the rich aroma and taste of Aged Yunnan Pu'er, a premium tea sourced from the best tea gardens of Yunnan province.
The tea is carefully fermented and aged to perfection, providing a complex and distinctive flavour that is hard to resist.
Country of Origin: Yunnan, China
How to Serve
To serve, take 2-3g (1-2 teaspoons) and brew with 200ml boiling water. Let it infuse for 2-3 mins.
Benefits of Pu'er:
1. Loaded with polyphenols for antioxidant benefits.
2. Fermented to aid in digestion and cleanse toxins.
3. Contains statins to lower cholesterol and improve heart health.
4. Contains caffeine for increased energy levels and focus.
5. Aids in weight loss as part of a healthy lifestyle.
6. Can be enjoyed any time of day.