Big Buddha, as known as, the Tian Tan Buddha is one of the iconic tourist attraction in Hong Kong and seat on top of the hill in the Lantau Island. The Big Buddha is most impressive when you looking from the base with 260 steps of stairs in front of you. We believe that having Big Buddha along your journey will guide you a bright way ahead!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair