Two Hong Kong icons mixed together on these fun Playful Socks - the Aqua Luna junk boat with its distinct red sails and the Hong Kong tram known as the Ding Ding.
In Hong Kong, the tram, aka 'Ding Ding' has been serving Hong Kong people since the early 1900's. It created an important link between the east side to the west side. It also marks the history while witnessing the development of the city. Today, the Ding Ding is still a favourite way of commuting for Hong Kong people and has even become a 'must-see' for those visiting Hong Kong.
Another 'must-see is the red-sail Chinese junk boat, Aqua Luna. If you haven't had the chance to sail in it, then you should at least ride on it -with these Playful Socks!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair