Playful Socks, Milk Tea
One of the go-to drink when travelling in Hong Kong. The authentic milk tea is usually made with "pantyhose" through multiple rounds of pouring. The milk tea will then have a final touch of evaporated milk which gives the silkiness texture. One may prefer the original flavor, while we like to add some sugar to sweeten things up. Yummy !Washing Tips:
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex