Lion Rock is one of the most iconic landscapes in Hong Kong. It witnesses all of the changes and moments of our home. It also signifies the "never give up" spirit in our people. If you haven't pay a visit to the Lion Rock Hike, we strongly recommend you to do so. Fighting!
P.S. There is also a famous song from a HK singer "Below the Lion's Rock - Roman Lo" which is a good one.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair