This pair of socks features the GOD created black, white and red Mahjong print on a green base.
Mahjong is an ancient game from China, which remains one of the most popular pastimes today. It requires four players to sit around a square table taking turns in drawing tiles. The objective is to be the first to collect a hand that matches certain preset patterns. Different hands have different winning values according to their difficulty in accumulation.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30⁰C/86⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Invert socks when washing to maintain softness and less fluff for a longer time.
- Ironing may cause the the nylon/spandex to deform and alter the colour of the socks so please dry naturally.
- Hand wash socks made of special yarns such as thick winter, wool, and pearl socks
- Made of 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester & 3% Nylon/Spandex
- One Pair